Thursday, April 28, 2005

My favorite thing...

is taking a nap with my dog, Stella. She must be the cutest animal of any species ever born. Ever. She likes to sleep right up next to my face and has such a sweet look when she wakes up. The extreme cuteness usually ends when she wakes up and pees on the floor, as she refuses to go outside at my house. Bitch. I love her anyway.
It has been a crazy few weeks. I have been working diligently on a project for my technical writing class, which I think has turned out quite well. My professor has asked to use a paper and a presentation in her tech writing classes in the future, which made me feel like a genius, and I helped her with her computer on Tuesday. Hopefully she will give me an A.
Today I got my very own P.O. Box in Staples, Texas! Staples is a map dot in central Texas, and I will be living there in about 2 weeks. I plan on spending every free moment exploring the little town and reading by the river. It will be fabulous if I ever get my stuff packed to move.
I graduated from my sorority last night. Right now I am more relieved than sad, but I will miss my friends when they get jobs and move away. It feels like this is the next step in assuming an adult life, though, so there is no point in getting all emotional about it. I knew it was coming and I prepared myself, and I will always have friends to visit out of town. It will be weird not to know what is going on in everyone's lives. I do believe I will miss the gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home